Saturday, February 2, 2013

WINNER....WINNER!!!!!

Happy Day to everyone!!! I hope your week went very well and that you are already enjoying a marvelous weekend!!! We have had a lovely week but the COLD weather has moved in and we are being threatened with snow (eeeeek) before the weekend is over...I just did not want that news...but not much I can do about it...

I was wondering why I had not heard from the winners below and when I checked there it sits in my DRAFT box and they had never posted...so here we go........



The winner of the darling Bella Sole Collecting Daisies is.......

 
 
 
 
 
and
 
 
 
The winner of the cute little Poly Picnic is......
 
 
 
 
 
 
Congratulations, Ladies!!! Please post a comment so that others know you have claimed your prize and email me before Monday, February 4, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your prizes out to you right away!!
 
Be sure to drop by tomorrow, Sunday, for a bit of a surprise!!! Hugs to all of you!!!


8 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

CONGRATS ladies, I´m sure, you´ll have lots of fun with these cuties here. They´re both so adorable.
Have a great week-end everyone and lots of fun too.

Sue said...

Congrats to the lucky winners.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Sue

Karen said...

Lol - :0)

Congrats ladies.xx

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, garotas!
Obrigada, Jacque!!

Gina K said...

I am so excited! I'm on my droid now and away from my computer til tomorrow. Will email then. Thanks so much!!!! Yay!!!!

Christine Harrop said...

Well done you lucky ladies. Have fun with your stamps! Christine

Carla S. said...

Congrats to the winning ladies! Enjoy your beautiful stamps!

Katharina said...

Oh, I can still hardly believe that I won. Thanks for the great ideas with your Projects that you show us always. I'm writing to equal a mail with my address.
Hugs Katharina